Graduation season began again this year with plenty for Jewish Tidewater’s graduates and their families to celebrate, and Jewish News celebrated plenty with 34 graduates from high schools, colleges, and myriad graduate programs in the June 12, 2023 edition.
Here, we congratulate more grads and their families on jobs well done with bright futures ahead!
Abbie Marie McGuinness
- Academy at Tallwood High School
- Global Studies & World Languages
- Graduating with honors and with a bi-literacy seal for Spanish on her diploma
- Received awards in Latin and Spanish
- President of the Israeli Culture Club and Vice President of the Latin and English Honor Societies
- Next: Abbie will attend Washington & Lee University
- Abbie is the daughter of Thomas McGuinness and Andrea McGuinness.
Benjamin Gordon Baum
- Myers Park High School
International Baccalaureate Program
- Next: Ben has been accepted into the Honors Program at N. C. State in Raleigh, N.C. where he will be a business major.
- Ben is the son of Stacy and Allen Baum of Charlotte and the grandson of Nancy and Steve Schreier.
Faith Rose White
- Kent State University
- Graduated Cum Laude on May 11 with a BA in Fashion Design.
- Next: Faith was hired as a designer for Abercrombie and Fitch in Columbus, Ohio, and starts in July.
- Faith is the daughter of Debi and Rick Yarow.